They are dreamy, delicate, easy to do and are always perfect for every occasion. Braids have been attracting a lot of attention on the runways and red carpets. Here is to give your hair a makeover without having the need to chop them off.
- Apply hair serum and detangle hair. Now, create a pouf in the centre of your head using a tail comb. Tease your hair to add volume to the pouf.
- Now, from the end of the pouf, weave the hair into a twisted messy braid by dividing your hair into two parts while twisting both sections. Tuck it with a bobby pin near the nape.
- Tease the end of the braid with a tail comb for the messy look.
- Tie the ends with a rubber -band.
BRAIDED HEAD BAND
- Blow dry your hair to make it easier to style.
- Take about 2-inch section of your hair from the front left side.
- Tie the rest of the hair in a neat ponytail.
- Now start braiding the section on your left.
- Braid it till the end of the hair strands.
- Now take the braid over your head to the right side.
- Secure the braid with bobby pins. Add a cute hair accessory such as a jewelled clip.
CLASSIC FISHTAIL BRAID
- Divide your hair in two-sections.
- Now take thin strand from left section and take to other side.
- Tuck the strand into the right section.
- Keep taking small sections and keep making braid in the same way.
- After you finish making the braid, secure with a hair tie.
- Avoid using hair spray to retain the messy look.
With love ❤
DISCLAIMER: All pictures used in this post are taken from pinterest.