2015 has come to an end. Yay!
We believe in being prepared all the time and we’re definitely prepared to welcome 2016 with great enthusiasm 🙂
Before that, let’s talk about the beauty trends that were big in 2015 and are gonna rule 2016 as well with a certain amount of twist! Here goes our list:
- Smoky eyes: Sexy smoky eyes are not going anywhere. Neither are cat eyes but they are going to be subtle than this year.
- Bold Lips: Classic shades like crimson, pinks, deep burgundies and gorgeous nudes will rule 2016 as well.
- Normally Lined lips: Say goodbye to the unrealistic pout #goals and say hello to normally, perfectly lined lips. 2016 is all about embracing what you’ve got and we are loving it already 🙂
- Gorgeous natural glow: A healthy glow that gives your skin a subtle sheen. Nothing OTT.
- Subtle contouring: Forget clown contouring and embrace the subtle one. Choose one area to accentuate from your cheekbones, bridge of your nose or forehead.
- Pink cheeks: A subtle dash of pink on your cheeks! how can it ever go out of fashion?
- Chic, short hair: The short hair fever is gripping one celebrity at a time and is not showing any intention of slowing down.
Braids, twists and ponytails: Go experimenting with different types of braids and twists.
Have fun trying these beauty trends. Till then stay happy cos’ HAPPINESS IS YOU!
DISCLAIMER: None of the images in this post are owned by us.