A short gym routine is better than nothing if you are really strapped for time or just plain exhausted. If you don’t have time to get to your gym but have 15 minutes before going to shower, do jumping jacks. You will feel better especially if you spent your day sitting at a computer. You don’t need an hour to loose weight but just 15 minutes in your daily routine. Most of you spend time sitting idle when actually you can use this time, these 15 minutes to stay fit.
In 15 minutes you can easily do a full body workout. You can go for a few exercises daily that can help you loose weight. Some of these are:
- Jumping jacks: These get your heart racing within seconds and fill you up with energy.
- Crunches: A great way to work on your abs.
- Squats: They work wonders for your thighs.
- Rope jumping: A good form of cardio which lengthens and strengthens your muscles.
- Cycling: There’s no exercise that is better than cycling if you want to get rid of those extra kilos quickly and efficiently.
- Push ups: A proven way to tone your arms.
- Sit ups
Not only these exercises but few changes in your routine can help you stay fit. You can go for walking. Walking alone can help you loose weight. 15 minutes walk and you can end up loosing extra calories. People take lifts and escalators but if you want to loose weight you should always opt for stairs. A little change can make a big difference.
Go people start taking these small steps in your daily routine if you want to loose weight and look good. Take the initiative for yourself.
Stay fit and remain happy because happiness is you!!!!